Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tнιѕ ιѕ noт тнe end!™

Well, we have finished another period of our life, another step ahead in our progress. Now we have others objectives, we need to think from another point of view, more mature.

The last year was very complete: firstly we had to make a project with our friend Manel Dalmau about the "memòria històrica"; then we finished our "treball de recerca"; during all the year we are writing in two bloggs from English and Spanish class; we had to make a lot of jobs and homework and the most important, to pass "Bachillerato".

Was an exciting year. Thanks to all my class' friends for to be like they are and for all of our teachers how help us in order to pass Bachillerato.

I don't have anything more to say, only that all of you have a friend for all that you want, if you need something I will help you inside my possibilities.

And how I began this letter, this is not the end, it' just the beginning!!!!!!

1 comment:

Barrie said...

Hi Dani, it seems to me it was just a few months ago when I first met you in 1st ESO, and 6 years have already passed since then. I have to say that it has been an exciting adventure to be with all of you. We have enjoyed a lot of things together:Canada, Italy, Germany,... and now you are about to start a new period in your life. I hope you will continue being the nice guy you have turned into. Good luck my dear.