Monday, May 14, 2007

A SUMMER TRIP


We are finishing the year class and the first idea that appear in my mind are holidays. There are a lot of interesting places where you can spend fantastic days, therefore the decision which place we would like to visit can be very difficult: places where to practice sports, know about other cultures, get relax or looking for party.

One of the countries I would like to visit this summer would be Mexico. A country that has marvellous landscapes and a wonderful cultural offer.
First of all I would like to start visiting the ancient ruins from mayas as Chichén Itzá, Uxmal, Tulum or Palenque. On the other hand, I would like to take the opportunity of get relax on the fabulous Caribbean beaches or practise snorkelling in Isla Mujeres.

In my opinion, Mexico is a perfect place where we can spend holidays due to it is a mix of culture, nature and adventure but at the same time you can get relax under the sun with the white sand.

1 comment:

Barrie said...

Hi JOan, Mexico is indeed a beautiful and interesting country. I visited it some years ago and I fell in love with it. I really enjoyed visiting the ancient remains of the Mayans and Aztecs, but also the relax and the spicy food of the Caribbean beaches. It is a lovely place to go on your honeymoon.