Tuesday, February 06, 2007

AN EXPERIENCE IN PERU

I felt very excited as the plane touched down at the airport in Cuzco. It was snowing outside, but I was eager to get to Macchu Picchu, so I took a helicopter to Aguas Calientes. From there I started my climb mountains, which are about 2.450 metres high and that was when things took turn to the worse.

I was getting lost. I didn't know where I was going in this moment. I felt very afraid, I was feeling so scared. But after a while I saw a big orange tent in the middle of the valley and I went to there. When I was nearly tent, I could heard some voices so I thought that there were somebody inside. It made me feel so happy because I was not alone on the mountain. In this moment I went into the tent without thinking about it, at first nobody saw me until a little girl who was running there went to her mother that I was there and in this moment everybody was looking me, so I felt blush. Everybody started to ask me what was I doing there, what has happened and if I was feeling good. So then I explained them all that happened and they help me to find the way to can go out.

A few minutes later I reached the top of the mountain where a helicopter was waiting for me because the people from the orange tent call it cause' they were volunteer-fighters so they did this to help me.
Finally the helicopter returns me to the Cuzco airport and I took a plane which bring me at "home".

No comments: