Thursday, June 14, 2007

An Indian Farewell

My dear students, the time has come to say goodbye. I have been your teacher for three years and I have to tell you that it has been apleasure for me. We have shared many things, and we have lived together moments of unforgetable memories. We went together to Italy, then to Germany and finally our trip to Canada as a result of the Orator. I have always tried to be up to date since you were very demanding, and be the kind of teacher you expected. I hope not to have disappointed you. I have enriched my life with all the experiences that we have enjoyed throughout these years. And as an Indian farewell says: until we meet again may the Great Spirit make sunrise in your heart, and may your moccasines make tracks of many snows yet to come.
All the best, your teacher of English and German.

No comments: